Adult Circumcision Clinic for Men
Adult circumcision is performed on-site here at the Gentle Procedures Clinic location in Canberra.
No hospital visit or doctor’s referral is required, and all procedures are done under local anaesthesia only.
Adult men come to our specialized circumcision clinic from across Australia and beyond.
With our combination of local anaesthetic, our quick surgical technique, and our use of skin glue, we provide a comfortable and convenient adult circumcision procedure for Australian men.
Gentle Procedures Canberra is the only certified provider of Pollock Technique™ circumcision in ACT, and pleased to be the first to offer Shang Ring circumcision.
Please contact us anytime with your questions or to book a pre-surgery consultation.
Adult Circumcision Procedure Overview
Here is a summary of the adult circumcision process. In addition to the steps below most adult circumcision clients will have an initial consultation appointment.
Please contact us today if you would like a consultation and please read on for detail on what will happen on the day of your eventual procedure:
- After receiving local anaesthetic to the genital area, the circumcision is performed in a completely painless manner. The whole procedure is done in just 15 – 30 minutes.
- You will be kept for observation for an hour post-operatively.
- Follow-up is required the days after the operation for dressing changes, etc.
- Surgery and follow-up visits are done in the comfort and privacy of our circumcision clinic.
- You will have access to Dr. Suran’s 24 Hr. phone to answer any concerns.
Please go ahead and request a consultation appointment with Doctor Suran if you are considering getting circumcised as an adult.
The initial consultation can be done by phone if you are not convenient to Canberra and will be travelling overnight for your procedure. We recommend a consultation to ensure that you make a fully informed decision.
Call Us to Book!
02 6103 3972